Features of La Law School Guide
- Search all Law related literature from one convenient place.
- Explore related works, citations, authors, and publications of other Lawyers.
- With La Law School guide, you can Locate the complete document through your library or on the web.
- Keep up with recent developments in any area of Legal research.
- Check who's citing your publications and at the same time create your public author profile.
- Understand and appreciate the context in which the law operate.
- Apply key principles of law to solve problem question.
- Use of precedents to construct logical and persuasive arguments and discuss moot points of law.
- Think reflectively and critically about the strengths, shortcomings and implications of various aspects of law.
How are posts published?
La Law School Guide aims to publish documents the way researchers do, weighing the full text of each post, where it was published, who it was written by, as well as how often and how recently it has been cited in other Law related literature, Before you proceed to inquired about how to get published, please read out Guest post general content guidelines.
Every business and individual should have the help they deserve to succeed on the web.
Together we can make it happen,